Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Help! Anhyone know what wiper motor simplicity uses on a 1524 P for a shute?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tubby

Help! Anhyone know what wiper motor simplicity uses on a 1524 P for a shute?
Original Message   Dec 12, 2013 1:20 pm
Dangnabit! I KNEW that stupid motor was going to be an issue sooner or later. Now it is all messed up inside, a seal must not have sealed over time. Plus, it is a real $*%& to get off. Recessed nuts and no clearance to get to them. What fun!

OPE dealer wants close to 150 for a new one. I know it is a right side window motor, just need to know what to.

ANYONE?
Replies: 12 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Tubby

Re: Help! Anhyone know what wiper motor simplicity uses on a 1524 P for a shute?
Reply #12   Dec 30, 2016 7:34 pm
Well, just to put an end to this saga, this is the one I ordered. http://www.robotmarketplace.com/products/0-210-1009.html
It has the right gear, AND the right electrical plug. Still saves about $45 from a dealer.
Replies: 12 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42