Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I believe

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
alleyyooper

I believe
Original Message   Mar 11, 2016 12:08 pm
I believe it is time to fire up the snow blower get it good and warm and run the carb dry, pull the oil drain plug and let it drip for a good bit. Open up the impeller/auger gear case and clean all that old lube out and refill it. Reinstall the drain plug and add new oil for summer storage fog the cylinder and stick it in the back of the pole barn till next fall. Have seen 2 snakes on my walks with the pup, scared a Great Blue Heron out of the creek had flocks of Robins in the yard, Red Wing flock has returned to the pond next door and the peepers are raising a loud ruckus in the pond and creek. Deer are shedding and a Kil Deer was making a racket yesterday. Al
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Paul7

Re: I believe
Reply #1   Mar 11, 2016 12:47 pm
DON'T DO IT! The minute you do a nor'easter will dump 24 inches on you...LOL. No, I'm with you...my daffodils are starting to bloom.
Moderator Denis

Reply #2   Mar 11, 2016 12:59 pm
We had 30 inch of snow 2 years ago on April 30th,beside you still have a shovel on your balcony! :))))

alleyyooper

Reply #3   Mar 16, 2016 12:55 pm
It is a done deal and if it were to snow enough to need a snow blower it is ready to at gas and go. Al
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42