Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 2016 Honda snowblower new features

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bus708

2016 Honda snowblower new features
Original Message   Jan 30, 2016 4:51 pm
Has anyone bought a new 2016 Honda snow blower. I am wondering about the new trigger steering feature as well as the engine shutoff feature for the auger. www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5YLUyKehc7k#t=56 .It looks like it can cause problems. I was leaning to the 1132, these features are nice but i'm not sure about them. Then I found out Ariens no longer make the Hydro protrack 32. So Im looking at there hydro Protrack 28 with the Briggs and Stratton Polar Force 420cc. I also hear the new Honda snowblowers do not throw snow as well as the older units. The Cost of these units are close so that is not a factor. What are your thoughts. Which will you chose? I can get a 5 year warranty on the Ariens
This message was modified Jan 30, 2016 by bus708
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42