Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > John Deere 1330se will not move

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
marton

John Deere 1330se will not move
Original Message   Jan 30, 2016 3:05 pm
I purchased this machine new about fivve years ago. Hs only been used four times. Last week i started blowing snow. Engine runs great, chute works fine. Reached the end of the driveway and it stopped moving. Let off the pwoer leer to turn it and would notb move. Had to manhandle it back to garage and switch from my 1500 piece of metal to a shovel. Any ideas? Did make ny unusual sounds. Just woun't move. Is there a cable I'm missing, perhapsw. Any assistance is greatly appreciated as we are expectig a rather large amount of snow in the nexxt ew days. Thanks in advnce.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
marton

Re: John Deere 1330se will not move
Reply #1   Jan 30, 2016 3:41 pm
Issue solved. Cable had come undone. Found cable in melting snow and reattached. Now ready to throw the snow.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42