Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Talk Me into choosing Red over Orange

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mobiledynamics

Talk Me into choosing Red over Orange
Original Message   Sep 7, 2015 4:21 pm
I've had a 928. Currently have 2 621. For all intents and purposes, I will most likely use the 621 as the main workhorse even with a 2 stager in the mix. I'm looking for a 2 stage primarily for EOD. I live on the right side of the street, plows only plow to the right. Slightly irritating would be a good word. I LOVE the Hydro Tranny and the new Auto Turn looks like real winners... I would prefer a 24" bucket. Horses for courses, or apples-2-oranges, or whoever the saying goes, if I'm strictly looking for a EOD monster, I think the 724 may not be as big of a beast in power if I'm looking at this years 24' SHO, which comes in at 370cc on the Ariens. I do think the Hydro tranny robs some power from the HS724 as well. Not sure how that equates/compares to power loss on a friction disc Let me hear it...
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42