Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Anyone make their chute motorized??? To turn left and right....

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
JasonnB

Anyone make their chute motorized??? To turn left and right....
Original Message   Nov 27, 2010 4:56 pm
I saw a video of this once in youtube I think. A guy bought a cordless drill and attached ot the the auger handle. This let him control the auger left/right from a switch!
This message was modified Nov 28, 2010 by JasonnB
Replies: 16 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
JasonnB

Re: Anyone make their chute motorized??? To turn left and right....
Reply #16   Jan 28, 2015 5:54 pm
JasonnB wrote:
Got it done, just need to mount the switch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAlhaho2rPs

Also, I noticed that I do have an AC alternator with one lead coming off it, I think for a optional light, that I don't have. I would love to use this AC alternator to power the DV motor. I'm currently using the drill battery which is 18v.

Just want to say I've been using this for 4 years now and still working great!
snowmachine

Re: Anyone make their chute motorized??? To turn left and right....
Reply #17   Feb 7, 2015 8:37 pm
I might have to do something with mine just to play with snow blower. It's been a snow drought out west these last two winters. My engine is still fogged from last winter. You guys out east have been getting all the action.
Replies: 16 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42