Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > McCulloch Mac 110

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
55utilitysedan

McCulloch Mac 110
Original Message   Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm
I was recently gifted a non running Mac 110 saw. I tore it down today because of no spark and it has to be one of the biggest PITA chainsaw tear-down jobs I have ever done. Most of the job was thick oily compacted sawdust through out the engine and housing assembly. I found the points had no gap after clean up (reason for no spark I hope). I cannot find any info from my web searching on point gap or magneto air gap. I find getting parts are difficult so I just cleaned everything up and I will see if the spark returns before I spend any money on this 10" cute little saw. Anyone out there with any McCulloch ignition specs to boost my morale? and a Merry Christmas to all my fellow Abby's O.P.E. brothers.............and God bless everyone!!............Peter
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42