Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Jari Jaw?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Nancy

Jari Jaw?
Original Message   Jun 13, 2010 12:21 am
Hello everyone! 

Nancy from Year A Round here - we are the manufacturer of the Jari Sickle Bar Mower.  (And yes, they are still being made.  Take a look at our website www.year-a-round.com)  

I have read that there was also a Jari Jaw snowblower made at one time.  Well, long story short, Year A Round has recently been purchased, and we are diligently trying to track down anything and everything having to do with the Jari name.   If anyone is familiar with the Jari Jaw or Jari Jaw II snowblower, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks -

This message was modified Jun 13, 2010 by Nancy
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Berger

Re: Jari Jaw?
Reply #1   Sep 14, 2014 12:09 am
Hello Nancy, I just saw your post. I just got a Jari Jaws I that is in good working order except for the drive belts. I would like to get a hold of a manual to see how it is set up. Have you found anything?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42