Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Amsoil power foam or Seafoam deep creep

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Kensico

Amsoil power foam or Seafoam deep creep
Original Message   Mar 11, 2014 5:31 pm
Has anyone used either of these?I picked up an old snowblower and the dipstick had a dark black stain on tip,wanted to get any remaining sludge out,recommendations appreciated.Thanks Kensico
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Kensico

Re: Amsoil power foam or Seafoam deep creep
Reply #2   Mar 11, 2014 5:41 pm
RIT333 wrote:
I have a few year old Ariens that I change the oil at the end of each year, and it only gets a few hours of use - at most - each year, and the tip of my dipstick is also black.  (No comments, please !)   So, i don't think that the color of the end of your dipstick indicates that it has been in any sludge. 

Thanks for quick reply I changed the oil and it did look clear so aube I'll leave it alone
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42