Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow Thrower purchasing Advice

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
daswede

Snow Thrower purchasing Advice
Original Message   Sep 27, 2013 2:31 pm
I've been offered a 2011 Ariens SnoThro ST724.  Would appreciate some price to offer.

Machine probably 6-7 times,been serviced,looks good and runs.    Any suggestions on

what i should pay for this machine?

Thanks

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Snowmann

Re: Snow Thrower purchasing Advice
Reply #1   Sep 27, 2013 4:23 pm
Post a model and serial number. Too many times a model that is advertised as "X" years old is "X+5" or "X+10". 2011 was the year significant changes were made to these. If it isn't a 2011 or newer, the value would be different. Gear case should be cast iron top-load style and the headlight should be the blue integrated style (unless it is a European model which received the same changes for 2012).
daswede

Reply #2   Sep 27, 2013 4:35 pm

I don't have the model number,but it doesn't have a headlight.   Also,the right hand lever,from operator's 'view, can be released to operate the chute,right/left.

I may be off on the model year as being a 2009,or 2010.

Thanks for your reply 

Snowmann

Reply #3   Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm
I'm thinking $400, but I don't have a good understanding of the used market values.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42