Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking for a good pressure washer.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Paul7

Looking for a good pressure washer.
Original Message   May 4, 2013 11:58 pm
Any suggestions. It will be to replace a Troy-Bilt 3000 psi unit.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Bill_H

Re: Looking for a good pressure washer.
Reply #1   May 5, 2013 9:18 pm
I can't recommend a particular brand or model, but I will say that when you look at them make sure you see the make and model # of the pump. Then go home and check to see if it is rebuildable and that you can get individual parts. Personally, I've never seen or heard of a pressure washer being junked that still had a good pump. Engines are cheap and easy to replace, so if the pump can be repaired or rebuilt the unit should last you forever.

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Reply #2   May 6, 2013 9:39 am
I have this one for 4 years and have used it quite a bit for hours on end. The handle design was a bit awkward but they have since changed it to the more ergonomic design you now see all over the place. The motor/pump make up is very good and I never had trouble starting it. If I had to buy again I would not hesitate for a second.

https://m.northerntool.com/northerntool/product/detail.do?itemId=1577110&categoryId=1885377&path=Home%7CShop+By+Category%7CPressure+Washers%7CGas-Cold+Water%7CPowerhorse+Gas+Cold+Water+Pressure+Washer+-+2.5+GPM%2C+3000+PSI%2C+Model%23+1577110&productName=false

This message was modified May 6, 2013 by hirschallan

Paul7

Reply #3   May 9, 2013 8:11 pm
Thank for the recommendations guys.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42