Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Cub Cadet has updated there web site.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jodyand

Dodge
you drive the Rest I drive the Best.
That thang got a Hemi?SWEETTTT

Cub Cadet has updated there web site.
Original Message   Feb 8, 2005 1:54 pm

Just wanted to let y'all know that Cub Cadet has updated the web site.

http://www.cubcadet.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/topcategory_10051_14101_-1

This message was modified Feb 8, 2005 by a moderator

Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Outline
robmints

Re: Cub Cadet has updated there web site.
Reply #1   Feb 8, 2005 6:16 pm
Jody,
My neighbor got one a few years ago just because it had an American made engine. I'm pretty sure they wanted a Deere. But he would not buy one because of the Kawasaki.
robmints

Reply #2   Feb 8, 2005 6:38 pm
Daedong

Do they get the whole utilty from Daedong, or just the engine.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #3   Feb 8, 2005 6:47 pm
I like the look of the 1500 series models, but don't have the need to a 54" deck.  My next mower will probably be a zero turn Gravley.  This *as rated by Kohler, makes me wonder how they rate their engines.  Anyone know?   Good website design. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

jodyand

Dodge

Reply #4   Feb 8, 2005 8:04 pm
robmints wrote:
Daedong

Do they get the whole utilty from Daedong, or just the engine.

From what i understand they have Daedong make it for them. Daedong also make Kioti which is the same tractor as as the Cub Series 8000 Utility Tractors.

jodyand

Dodge

Reply #5   Feb 8, 2005 8:14 pm
AJace wrote:
I like the look of the 1500 series models, but don't have the need to a 54" deck.  My next mower will probably be a zero turn Gravley.  This *as rated by Kohler, makes me wonder how they rate their engines.  Anyone know?   Good website design. 

I have a 1500 series LT and its nothing like this new 1500 series as this years is a beast. I can understand about the deck as its way to big for my yard. But the thing i notice about this years models are they all have a Serviceable hydrostatic transmission which in my book i wish  all brands had that. I know how to change it in mine even though they said its not serviceable you can still change the oil in them. But i guess they made it easyer to do. But from the 1000 series to the 3000 series all have Serviceable hydrostatic transmissions.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #6   Feb 8, 2005 8:45 pm
Pretty damn nice for $9,999.00 List price!  

• 23HP* 3-cylinder Daihatsu®, liquid-cooled diesel engine runs smoother, quieter and has cleaner emissions.
    * as rated by Daihatsu
  • Two-range hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed choices to match any task giving greater performance and versalitity.
  • Selectable 4WD allows tractor to make tight turns in 2WD and provides maximum traction in rough terrain in 4WD.
  • Differential lock distributes power to both rear wheels for greater traction in slippery and unstable conditions.
  • PowerShaft™ technology runs shaft-driven decks, ground-engaging shaft-driven attachments and heavy-duty shaft-driven transmissions.
  • Hydrostatic power steering easily maneuvers the tractor in tight spaces, over rough terrain or with a fully loaded front end loader.
  • Category I, three-point hitch with a lift capacity of 680 lbs. at 24 inches behind link ends providing greater lift capacity.
  • The model 5234 is available with turf or bar tires.
robmints

Reply #7   Feb 8, 2005 8:52 pm
This is what had me wondering what a daedong was. Marshall, you need this one. It's just a little more.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #8   Feb 8, 2005 9:13 pm
LOL

Those dong engines kind make me leery.

Daihatsu, Mitsubishi and Caterpiller are pretty tough to to beat.  if I jumped to the 8000 Series there are other brands I would buy first.
hunting158

Re: Cub Cadet series 5252
Reply #9   Mar 2, 2007 11:55 am
Hi Folks I am new here

I can buy a Cub Cadet 2005 series 5252 with 100 hours on it. It comes complete with front bucket, front Dozer Blade, Rear snow blower (the big on) Rear Blade, stapalizer box for the rear, home made platfformn for carry things and a 54 inch mower as well as two rear spare tires and a canopy.

The whole thing is spotlesss. I can get the entire package for $16000.00 Canadian

How does this sound.?

dyt4000

Reply #10   Mar 21, 2007 8:49 am
I'd love to have one of those new 3000 or 5000 tractors!

Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42