Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I am really confused!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

I am really confused!
Original Message   Feb 7, 2005 7:50 pm
Well, a couple days ago it was very sunny and warm like spring and the grass has actually been growing. So I mowed it that day. Then comes yesterday, WOW!!! it went from spring weather one day to cold and snow the next day! WTF? This is what I like to call Global warming and El-Nenio in progress. So what I am sking is, any of you guys mowing yet because of this? I am probably going to mow again before March hits!

Replies: 2 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Termy

Re: I am really confused!
Reply #2   Feb 7, 2005 8:02 pm
Years ago weather was pradictable, now the world is changing the same way the generation in people is changing. Many say that we are due for a ice age. This is probably ture considering the weird weather changes that are going on. But I don't think the ice age will be in our lifetimes! But you made a good point! So far right now, I can not figure out whats going to happene next each day. I just wait and find out lol.

snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Reply #3   Feb 7, 2005 8:10 pm
well personaly i would rather work on snowblowers .but drive lawntractors.

im a warm weather kind of guy.

im so small i dont keep in much heat.however miss snowshoveler got me some insulated pants for christmas .and i almost find 28 below zero tolerable thats celcius folks not sure what is in farenheit.but its darn cold whatever it is.

i started the truck the other morning and i thought a cat was in the fan for the noise it made.scarey

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
mrmom

Reply #4   Feb 7, 2005 10:13 pm
As long as your OPE is in ready mode, you will be good to go. Switching from mower to blower and vice versa will not be a problem. Of course just because I am saying this doesn't mean I am ready to cut grass here in NJ. Which reminds me.... time to call the local Husky guy to get the Swedish Rider serviced. Did it myself the first year we had it but now that the kids are older and wifey is busier, I don't have the time. The JD walk-behind though won't be a problem.
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #5   Feb 7, 2005 10:19 pm
Sherri and Chris,

Do you live anywhere near Halifax? 

Walt

This message was modified Feb 7, 2005 by Walt
Termy

Reply #6   Feb 7, 2005 10:52 pm
I live in Washington

jodyand

Dodge
you drive the Rest I drive the Best.
That thang got a Hemi?SWEETTTT

Reply #7   Feb 7, 2005 11:22 pm
I cut my yard mainly weeds right now and chop up the last of the leaves Saturday. It was nice sunny and a high of 69 deg's But my yard looks great now.

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #8   Feb 8, 2005 12:40 am
Wow Jodyand, you have it great.  But I'd miss the snow, and playing with my Ariens Sno-Thro.  I hope I at least get a foot of snow this winter.  Been 50 degrees here for the past three days. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Termy

Reply #9   Feb 8, 2005 1:07 am
I don't know where Chris lives but, that was the same day that we got our spring weather. So it was the same for him and I. Hay that ironic. Chris and Chirs got spring on a Saturday in the middle of Winter lol. Oh I love it!

MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #10   Feb 8, 2005 5:37 am
Walt wrote:
Sherri and Chris,

Do you live anywhere near Halifax? 

Walt

Yes Walt we are about an hour away.

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Reply #11   Feb 8, 2005 7:48 pm
about an hour and a whole nother snowstorm.

the difference in snowfall can be amazing.

and it looks like another one is on its way

yippee 

later chris 

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 2 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42