Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Did I damage my new Honda?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Jonnyc

Did I damage my new Honda?
Original Message   Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm
I just used my brand new Honda 724ta snowblower for the first time. While working, I pulled a large branch into the auger and instead of shearing a bolt I killed engine. I thought shear bolts were meant to keep that from happening. The machine started right back up and ran fine afterwards but I'm concerned that something could have been damaged. Maybe someone here could put me at ease, or explain to me why the engine died instead of the bolt shearing. Also, I removed the bolt on the blower, not the auger, and it was slightly bent as if it had come close to breaking. Any advise would be appreciated. I realize I'm probably just being paranoid, but this damn machine was not cheap!
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42