Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Generators?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Ctrlaltelite

Generators?
Original Message   Oct 30, 2012 11:17 am
So with the occasional outages living in the northeast (Buffalo) I found myself looking for a generator the last 2 days. I was able to find one left, a Westinghouse but decided I wasnt going to drop $1000 on something I didnt know was good or not. So now the storm has pasted and Im going looking for a generator for the next time. I dont know any good brands other than Honda, Yamaha & Honeywell. I see there are generators out there (Powermate/Rigid) that come with a Honda & Yamaha engine. Are those still going to be as good as a normal Honda/Yamaha? Are $800 (5000w) generators just as good as a $1700 (5000w generator)? I dont mid spending the money for something decent, but dont want to wish I bought something different later.

Will be using when power goes out (maybe once or twice a year) maybe.

-fridge
-sump pump
-furnace
-tv
-lights
-blu ray
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42