Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ok to use fogging oil in float bowl of 2 stroke Toro 221QE?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mfluder

Ok to use fogging oil in float bowl of 2 stroke Toro 221QE?
Original Message   Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm
Hi, first post, long time lurker. I have a 221QE 2 stroke Toro snowblower. I recently summerized it and installed a fuel shutoff inline. I ran the engine out of fuel and then took the float bowl drain bolt out to let the remaining gas drain (only a few drops came out). I then tipped the machine up on its auger and used my fogging oil spray with the red tube to burst some oil into the float bowl. I then put the drain both back in and lowered the snowblower down and pulled the rope. The motor gave one last VROOMMM, then died. I figure this would have sucked up some fogging oil into the jet. Will this be ok until next winter? I don't want the jets getting clogged from dried gas residue, which is why I sprayed the fogging oil in. Hope this is ok...

1989 Wheel Horse 310-8 rider w/Kohler Magnum 10hp, 1997 Toro 22040 Commercial Recycler 21" w/Suzuki 2 cycle, Toro 221QE snowblower, Honda UMK422LTA string trimmer, Stihl BG86 handheld blower, Craftsman Pressure Washer with 7hp Briggs Intek, Ariens 28" sno-thro 921034 305cc
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42