Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snowblower interest on the net

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
trouts2

Snowblower interest on the net
Original Message   Feb 8, 2012 8:14 am

No snow but snowblower interest seems to be active.

I run a website that has general information about snowblowers. There’s no advertising just snowblower info.  When I post a snowblower for sale on CL I list the link to the website which says, “If you are not familiar with snowblowers go here for info”.   The place is just pages tacked onto my main site kedawei.com (My Chinese name).  People looking at CL click on that but most hits probably come from general web searches.  The sites been up since April of 2008 and has gotten the following for page hits( below). 

The main page has gotten 26967 visits.  The first page has a short section about snowblowers in general.  Then a links page for specific information with headings like Maintenance, Snowblower Makers & etc.  Blow that on the first page is more specific general information.  Most readers will be probably tire out after the first short section.  Those still interested would make a second click on the links for detail and some would just keep reading the first page and be enough info. 

The hits since 2008 are below:

Main info page -------------------------26967

Second clicks --------------------------13435  (Clicks getting to the pages below)

Maintenance ---------------------------- 2580

Snowblower Makers ------------------ 2109

Second Hand Considerations ------ 2051

Quality ----------------------------------- 1993

Throwing Distance ------------------- 1536

How It Works -------------------------- 1292

Rebuilds and Remakes ------------- 1239

Single Stage Two Stage ------------- 635

The last 5 weeks are kind of interesting given no snow.  There were  947 main page hits, 578 second page clicks.  I was away most of the summer so did not buy and fix many snowblowers for sale so very few posts on CL this year.  By far most hits came from general searches.

I often get email questions similar to posts on Abbys which I respond to.  Questions on newer machines features especially single stages I’m  not so up on, answer what I can and usually refer them to Abbys to post for better info. 

www.kedawei.com/snowblower.htm

This message was modified Feb 8, 2012 by a moderator
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
GtWtNorth

https://t.me/pump_upp

Re: Snowblower interest on the net
Reply #1   Feb 11, 2012 8:55 am
I wonder how many of those hits are from Europe this year, since they are getting record cold & snow (I have no idea what brands are available in Europe).
By the way, your site is great, I often refer people there.
Cheers

https://t.me/pump_upp
aa335

Re: Snowblower interest on the net
Reply #2   Feb 13, 2012 12:30 pm
Its crazy snow they got in Europe, Japan, and Alaska this year.  Must be a rough year, even if you have the equipment to clear the snow.  Definitely feast or famine in 2012.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42