Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda 1132 belt replacement

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Jimmy

Honda 1132 belt replacement
Original Message   Jan 2, 2012 1:55 pm
Can someone please advise how to change auger belt on Honda 1132.  I can not figure out how to get the housing split from the frame.

Thanks.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
trouts2

Re: Honda 1132 belt replacement
Reply #1   Jan 2, 2012 2:23 pm
Take off the belt cover, slide it back toward the handles if there's a connecter around the cable. 

You may want to unbolt the chute just to get it out of the way as it might be easier than disconnecting the cable, depends on what's rusted more.

Disconnect the chute worm end either by loosening the bold unter the U brace or punching out the pin which holds on the last section of the chute rod.

There are two bolts on the top edge of the base connecting the back of the blower housing, two on the bottom and three on each side.

I forget if that's it but anything I missed will be obvious. 

All this is pretty straight forward with the hard parts being unbolting the worm if the bolt is rusted (not much space to work a wrench under the U.  The two lower bolts by the tracks are hard to get at.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42