Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro CCR2500 (Model 38425) Snow Thrower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
StoneDouglas

Toro CCR2500 (Model 38425) Snow Thrower
Original Message   Dec 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Need some help.  After 12+ years of no problems with my Toro CCR 2500, I broke her out of hibernation to find out she had no spark.  Tried everything except for a new ignition module, which will cost close to $100 and a few hours of my labor.  Does anyone know of any aftermarket part(s) that could help me resuscitate her.  We have had little to snow here on the plains, but I cant go back to the shovel.

Thanks,

Stone

Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
StoneDouglas

Re: Toro CCR2500 (Model 38425) Snow Thrower
Reply #5   Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm
Thanks to all for the feedback.  I read the forums pertaining to the Megafire module and broke down and bought one.  I have to say the schematic accompaning the module isnt very easy to read.  I am no rookie around small engines but this thing is very confusing. Has anyone had any experience with this unit?  I tried to install but still no spark, the other threads pertained to the kawasaki engine and mine is a briggs, i wonder if these can be used on the snowblower.  Thanks again guys.
Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42