Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > $500 to spend on toro 418 or Craftsman 205 cc single stage snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
joed

$500 to spend on toro 418 or Craftsman 205 cc single stage snowblower
Original Message   Dec 18, 2011 10:16 pm
I'm looking to add a single stage snowblower.  I currently have a toro 826 OXE two stage.  I didn't want to spend too much so my budget is about $500 or so.  Anyhow, I can get the toro 418 for $449 Canadian (electric start) or Sears Canada is having a sale on their Craftsman single stage 205 cc Briggs built single stage.  It's the same one that Briggs offers under different brands including simplicity.  This one is a display model and it comes with the remote chute control too.   I like the toro but I'm not sure if the small 87 cc engine and narrow 18" width would be of any use.  The Craftsman comes with a 22" width.
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42