Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pecanman will's Health

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
pecanmanwill

got a dog named Devon and a cat named Scooter and a She cat named Fluffy

Pecanman will's Health
Original Message   Feb 4, 2005 9:28 pm
My Father  who posts on this forum as Pecanman will wanted me to let everyone know that this past week he suffered a Heart Attack. He is in ICU with 4 blockages and Pnemonia.  He loves this forum and would appreciate your prayers. He is in very serious condition and will be having By pass surgey this Monday.

Will--sometimes called pecanmanwill
Replies: 8 - 17 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Re: Pecanman will's Health
Reply #8   Feb 4, 2005 11:50 pm
Dear "Will's son",

I sit here stunned at your news........your Dad has always been a huge blessing to us, and my deepest prayers are with your Dad and Mom and all  of your good family.
Please tell him that "faithfulfrank" , as well as many others are praying earnestly for him and his whole family. He has always spoken highly of his son also being his Pastor.
If you have the time, please let us know an address so we can send him a more personal expression of our concern and care.

In His grip of grace,

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
jubol

Reply #9   Feb 5, 2005 5:48 am
Son,

Please give your a father a get well wish from Jubol!!

My prayers are with him!

Fred

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
mml4

Snow is good,
Deep snow is better!

Reply #10   Feb 5, 2005 6:49 am
Pecanmanwill & Family,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Marc

SnapperV210P,Toro22177,TroyBilt42010Snowthrower,Craftsman Shredder,American Turbo Pressure Washer HondaGX200,Stihl011Saw,EchoPas260Trimmer Edger,EchoPB602Blower,EchoHCR150Hedge Clipper
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #11   Feb 5, 2005 10:22 am
Your Father has many friends here... who never met him in person... but we know what a fine person he is...

He will be in my prayers too... God is watching over him... as he always has...

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #12   Feb 5, 2005 11:39 am
May I add if there is anything we can do for him or the family don't hesitate to ask.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #13   Feb 5, 2005 12:16 pm
Your Father and family is in my families prayers.

God Bless Your family,

Walt  

Emmo

Reply #14   Feb 5, 2005 4:24 pm
Will,

I'm sorry to hear of your illness.  A gentleman such as yourself doesn't deserve to suffer.  You are in our prayers and my God be with you during your recovery as you know he is.

I look forward to your return to the forum.  You add a definite touch of class and grace.

God bless,

Emmo
This message was modified Feb 5, 2005 by Emmo
jubol

Reply #15   Feb 5, 2005 5:02 pm
 EMMO,

AMEN to the above!!

Fred  

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
KRoach

Reply #16   Feb 5, 2005 5:27 pm
Your father is in my family's prayers.
Majorxlr8n

Reply #17   Feb 5, 2005 8:33 pm
To Will's Son,

Please pass along my thoughts & prayers for a most speedy recovery to your dad. Your dad is held in the UTMOST regard with us all on here. Tell him we miss his wonderful & gentlemanly demeanor, and thank you for letting us all know...

Marty

Replies: 8 - 17 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42