Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Reversing controls on Honda Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MIkecr250

Reversing controls on Honda Snowblower
Original Message   Nov 24, 2011 11:28 pm
Well, after putting around with my new hs1332 I decided that the chute and hydro controls were not intuitive for me. I'm a right hander and it was just strange and uncomfortable to hold the left lever down and then reach across with my right hand to the left side to control the lever for the transmission. After looking it over, the brackets for the left and right side are the same so I simply removed the grips and switched them and removed the cables and switched them.  Now that the transmission control is on my right hand side it's much easier to control the beast. Funny how such a little thing can make a big difference! O-yeah, I removed the indicator stickers and ordered new ones which cost $5.00 each. Not a bad deal and it will look factory.
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42