Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 3650 Muffler Question

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Summerwinds

Simplicity 924i, Toro 3650

Toro 3650 Muffler Question
Original Message   Nov 7, 2011 11:11 pm
Does anyone else have a Toro 3650 single stage snowblower? This snowblower is incredibly LOUD. It's about 5 years old and was recently given to me. I thoroughly cleaned it up, repainted the bucket and side panels, installed a new spark plug, fuel line, fuel filter, auger belt and lubricated everything. When I started it for the first time I was surprised at how loud it is. My question is, do the mufflers wear out on these machines and need to be replaced or are they just very loud?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
superbuick

Re: Toro 3650 Muffler Question
Reply #1   Nov 8, 2011 2:18 pm
They are actually quite a bit louder when just running with no load than when under load.  Hunkered down in the snow it will quiet down a bit and be no louder than any other snow blower.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42