Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Echo Pb-500T

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
friiy

Echo Pb-500T
Original Message   Nov 6, 2011 8:25 pm
        Just bought a Echo PB-500t backpack blower..     Looking at the manual and Parts IPC ,  the engine has a couple of "extra ports"  that connect the intake to the cylinder. (90 degrees off from the exaust and normal intake port)....

I was wondering, are these for exaust gas recirculation (smog) or possibly or are they to give direct access to the top end for fuel feed...   It also  has reed valves in the extra ports, but looking at the pic, I couldn't tell you which way they are allowing flow...

Also this thing has a catalytic muffler  per the paperwork.... which tends to make me think exaust recirculation for smog ...

Thanks for any insight,

Friiy

This message was modified Nov 6, 2011 by friiy
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42