Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
SteaminPete

Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??
Original Message   Nov 3, 2011 4:14 pm
  Hi All,

I am seeking advice and opinions for my choice of snow blower. I currently have a Honda HS724 which is eight years old. I would give this machine a four out of five stars for the years I have had it. This recent storm caused the Honda to severely choke and not blow the snow.

So I am looking at the Husqvarna 1827XLT as a replacement. From what I have found it seems to be a great machine with the features I am seeking. If anyone has experience with this machine or other Husqvarna's I would appreciate any feedback. And if you have any other info. or advice I would appreciate that also. Thank you for your time and enjoy.

Steamin Pete

This message was modified Nov 3, 2011 by SteaminPete
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
SteaminPete

Re: Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??
Reply #2   Nov 4, 2011 5:34 pm
Checked out the warranty,NO GOOD. I am going with the Ariens Deluxe Track 28.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42