Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
SteaminPete

Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??
Original Message   Nov 3, 2011 4:14 pm
  Hi All,

I am seeking advice and opinions for my choice of snow blower. I currently have a Honda HS724 which is eight years old. I would give this machine a four out of five stars for the years I have had it. This recent storm caused the Honda to severely choke and not blow the snow.

So I am looking at the Husqvarna 1827XLT as a replacement. From what I have found it seems to be a great machine with the features I am seeking. If anyone has experience with this machine or other Husqvarna's I would appreciate any feedback. And if you have any other info. or advice I would appreciate that also. Thank you for your time and enjoy.

Steamin Pete

This message was modified Nov 3, 2011 by SteaminPete
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
snowmachine

Re: Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??
Reply #1   Nov 3, 2011 8:04 pm
The 1827EXLT with the tracks is brand new this year so you are unlikely to find anyone here who has used one. I've had decent luck with my Craftsman "Husky" clone. It was the last rebranded Husqvarna model that Sears sold in the US back in 2008/2009.
SteaminPete

Re: Husqvarna 1827EXLT ??
Reply #2   Nov 4, 2011 5:34 pm
Checked out the warranty,NO GOOD. I am going with the Ariens Deluxe Track 28.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42