Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 621 QZE Singe Stage snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jackrabbit000

Toro 621 QZE Singe Stage snowblower
Original Message   Sep 22, 2011 10:29 pm
I was just at the Home Depot in Edmonton, Alberta and they had the new Toro 621QZE snowblower in stock.  It was priced at $839.  I was going to buy the 421QE last year but read that a lot of people were having problems with gas leaks and there was a recall out on them so I didn't buy one.  Does anyone know if the new 621QZE is using the same engine that was in the 421QE?  It's a Toro Premium 163cc 4 Cycle OHV engine and I'm wondering if it's a Loncin engine.  As in another post, this machine looks huge for a single stage snowblower.  I would have the same problems trying to store it in the garage with 2 cars in there.  There's not much extra room in the garage at all.
This message was modified Sep 22, 2011 by jackrabbit000
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42