Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Warranties

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Warranties
Original Message   Jan 30, 2005 7:45 am
All of us that have new snowthrowers this year need to keep in mind that certain conditions/restrictions may apply to keep the warranty active. Be sure to read the manuals that came with the equipment. (For example: SnowRemovers new blower now only has a 45 day warranty, rather than the 2 year that came with it because of their warranty restrictions) Just a heads up for us "Newbies"!
Replies: 22 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Warranties
Reply #22   Feb 1, 2005 9:15 am
SnowRemover wrote:
Just to let everyone know, I can't get the italics off of posts where the italics are pre-set by "QUOTING" someone.  I'm using Firefox 1.0.  So please don't complain about the italics.  I've cleared my cache, shut down the browser, re-entered the cite, tried to edit the post again, but the italics won't turn off.  Sorry for the difficulty it makes in reading.

--SnowRemover

I'm on FF too. No Italics when quoting.................
Replies: 22 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42