Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need to find source for Yardman LM handle black cushion grip replacement?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mark78

Need to find source for Yardman LM handle black cushion grip replacement?
Original Message   Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm
I have a 10 year old MTD Yardman Lawnmower still running fine but the hand grip black foam cushioning has broke and deteriated.

Anyone know where to find the black foam cushion stuff for the hand grip? The inside diam would be 1" long by 5/8" tall since the handle bar thing is shaped that way.

Also, I have seen the newer lawnmowers with 45 degree angled hand grips so I wouldn't mind finding one that would fit on my older mower, it would have to bolt on to the 16 and 3/4" lower riser and be about about 17" long form the mounting bolts.....I think i could mount my orig controls on a newer hand grip assy.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
niper99

Re: Need to find source for Yardman LM handle black cushion grip replacement?
Reply #1   Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm
check out......Mowers4u.com u will have to call them but l was told there where carring that stuff...good prices too...worth checking out!
Mark78

Reply #2   Apr 17, 2011 9:35 pm
Found the yardman part number 720-0294 at http://www.ereplacementparts.com
FrankMA

Reply #3   Apr 18, 2011 6:40 pm
You could always use bicycle handlebar wrap or tennis racket tape. Both are pretty comfortable and easy to apply.

Toro Wheel Horse 522xi GT, Honda HS928TA, Honda HS621AS, Honda HS520A, Toro CCR3000 (work in progress), Honda HS624WA (sold 08/23/2010), Stihl BR550 Backpack Blower, Stihl MS250, McCulloch MS1635, Honda EM6500SX Generator
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42