Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Good to be back...??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Good to be back...??
Original Message   Jan 31, 2005 10:05 am
Hey Guys,
Just thought I'd post to say I survived the last ten days cruising the western Carribean and Mexico....left in the high eighties, and came back to Buffalo being 4 degrees. It's good to be home, but I did not miss the weather.

Boy, crusing is the life and I think it will be a regular thing now.......

My son learned that it is harder to snowblow AFTER you have driven on the driveway with cars and snowmobiles over and over. I was able to get in, but will need to clean out the driveway "up to my specs"...........

Looks like you guys have been busy here..........it will take me awhile to get caught up with all the threads......

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42