Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro PM question

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kellyinkc

Toro PM question
Original Message   Feb 9, 2011 4:59 pm
So far the 221 has performed fantastic!! I am so glad I bought it now. The weather is to warm up and no snow for at least a week. Today I ran the Toro till it died, reprimed and tried to start it. Now is the carb empty now and if not how do I drain it? Does it have a little screw on it like my Honda mower does? I presume the shroud comes off first.
This message was modified Feb 9, 2011 by kellyinkc
Replies: 19 - 21 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
aa335

Re: Toro PM question
Reply #19   Feb 15, 2011 9:54 am
Steve_Cebu wrote:

Ah well no snow for a while now, so I have a lot of gas already to go for the next storm, if we have one.

We're in a big thaw now for the next 5 days.  It may be in the 50's and I can wash and wax the snowblower.  All the snow should melt to make room for new one.  That's good. 
Shryp

Reply #20   Feb 15, 2011 10:40 am
aa335 wrote:
We're in a big thaw now for the next 5 days.  It may be in the 50's and I can wash and wax the snowblower.  All the snow should melt to make room for new one.  That's good. 

Was 48 Sunday and 50 Monday this week.  Looking at the extended forcast and winter might be over for us this year.  Maybe I should take my snowblower apart and paint it.
This message was modified Feb 15, 2011 by Shryp
Steve_Cebu

Reply #21   Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm
Shryp wrote:
Was 48 Sunday and 50 Monday this week.  Looking at the extended forcast and winter might be over for us this year.  Maybe I should take my snowblower apart and paint it.

Well here it's -7F with the windchill during the day. No snow predicted but they say Thursday it could get up to 40F. That would be unusual for us in Feb. Hopefully it won't get too warm, as we are going to a winter RallyX on the 27th. Hard to race on snow with no snow.

"If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in New England."  "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in New England."
Replies: 19 - 21 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42