Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 927LE wheel lock question

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Sox2004

Ariens 927LE wheel lock question
Original Message   Feb 2, 2011 12:27 pm
Howdy,

I'm trying to pin both wheels to the axle on my 3 year old Ariens but am having trouble. I always used to have both wheels pinned but the left wheel has stopped spinning. In all the research I've done, people talk about pins in the rim of the wheel, which I do not see.

I removed the wheel and found a 2inch by quarter inch pin that had a bit of corrosuion on it. I cleaned it off put it back in the notch in the axle and put the wheel back on over it. I then spun the right wheel and the left wheel would spin with it. I thought I had the problem fixed but after 15 minutes of use I noticed the left wheel was spinning freely again.

Any suggesstions what to do?

My wheels and axle look like the ones pictured in this link:

http://www.abbysguide.com/ope/discussions/51849-0-1.html

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42