Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > First Oil Change on Yamaha YS928J

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
rubinew

First Oil Change on Yamaha YS928J
Original Message   Jan 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I was asked to post pictures of the first oil change, so here they are:

Oil was a bit dirty, after about 7 hours use, did get a full liter out, so doesn't appear to use any, at this point.

I did not have to take all the covers off, only did to see/show what is under the hood

There are Rubber engine mounts to reduce vibration. Also rubber and foam seals, which kept the inside very clean, and reduce noise. My neighbour can not believe how quite it is.

Oil Drain and Fill Side:

Carb and Muffler Side:

Front Shot:

Just to Remember what it looks like together:

It was nice to see what was under the hood, the workmanship is Outstanding.

I ops manual gives all the Torque settings, for all the Bolts, including cover bolts, so I was able to install everything back to to specs.

I am very impressed with the attention to detail that went into building this unit.

Replies: 1 - 26 of 26View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 26 of 26View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42