Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro Single stage Padles worn by 1/4" not throwing Snow Well

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
edgenet

If you enjoy doing it, It's not work

Toro Single stage Padles worn by 1/4" not throwing Snow Well
Original Message   Jan 21, 2011 11:20 am
I have a 24-Inch Toro single stage The belt is new the engine runs nice The big BUt  It's  not throwing snow very well. The rubber padales are 1/4"  worn. Is it time to replace the padles it has 3 at $50 each  a very  expensive fix. Model is 38602 if it makes any difference

What is the max the rubber paddles wear point. 1/4" or 1/2"  to bad they do not mark wear points on the rubber padles

This message was modified Jan 21, 2011 by edgenet

If you are getting paid for what you are doing No matter how much you Enjoy it,   It's a Job
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
ratdog

Re: Toro Single stage Padles worn by 1/4" not throwing Snow Well
Reply #2   Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm
Seems a bit expensive when there's one on ebay for $89 (bid price) at the moment. Have you checked around for a better price?
lseap107

Re: Toro Single stage Padles worn by 1/4" not throwing Snow Well
Reply #3   Jan 21, 2011 9:15 pm
I bought 2 new paddles, belt and scraper blade for $60 on Ebay but that was for my 21" and I don't live in Canada
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42