Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Can't decide!!!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
kellyinkc

Can't decide!!!!
Original Message   Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm
TMI! LOLOL! I can't find the 2450 locally and want to buy that away. The Power Clear 180 is very tempting too and available here. Just not sure if it has enough power. Though we usually get 1-4" of snow at a time.
The other machine is a McCulloch MC621ES but I can't find any reviews on it.
Replies: 22 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
BlakeryBob03

Re: Can't decide!!!!
Reply #22   Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm
Starwarrior... I had your same problem.  My back wheels on my 95 MTD 826 broke.  Looked forever to find a replacement.     I just found the only route you can go.  A guy in Idaho is making them out of steel.  Just received mine the other day and installed them.  They will be there forever!  His website is FlyingVproducts.com.  Its great cause you can actually call the guy and talk to him and make sure you get the right ones.
Tell him I sent ya
Blake Thackeray
Replies: 22 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42