Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Have I missed something?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
racingbuff

Have I missed something?
Original Message   Jan 28, 2005 10:49 pm
I've been reading several posts that talk about breaking in procedures for Ariens Snowblowers and I'm confused.  I read the manual and all I see is that the oil needs to be changed after 2 hours of use.  Am I missing another piece of instruction material?  The machine runs great and I hate to change anything but I sure want to do what needs doing so as not to take a change of voiding the warranty.

If I'm supposed to do additional maintenance please let me know what it is.  I've got about 2 hours on it now and the oil change is on the agenda for the weekend.

This message was modified Jan 28, 2005 by racingbuff

Ariens 926DLE Snowblower; Scotts Lawn Tractor; Stihl Leaf  Blower; Poulan 18" Chainsaw, John Deere A105 Lawn Tractor
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42