Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I'm game for a good snow blower fight

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bus708

I'm game for a good snow blower fight
Original Message   Jan 1, 2011 9:04 pm
   And on the left side of the street, in orange trunks , weighing in at 254 lbs and undefeted champion .  Ariens St924 

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
This message was modified Jan 1, 2011 by bus708
Replies: 11 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
NHSnowbeast

Re: I'm game for a good snow blower fight
Reply #11   Jan 3, 2011 4:29 pm
borat wrote:
Give me your coordinates, I'll line up the Simplicity then engage a suitable snow bank.   Wait a few minutes then prepare for incoming.   You'll need a very stout umbrella.

Using the Simplicity is like bringing a gun to a knife fight... Borat's the favorite.
JimmyM

Reply #12   Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Another contender steps into the ring with yellow trunks. The Cub Cadet SWE930 weighing in at 383 lbs swinging a 16" impeller.
edgenet

If you enjoy doing it, It's not work

Reply #13   Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I will stand behind my Honda Powered GX390 engine on a New Murray 27-inch Body. Bring it on Yahoo Yahoo

If you are getting paid for what you are doing No matter how much you Enjoy it,   It's a Job
Replies: 11 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42