Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need help finding a manual

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ParadiseNfld

Today is the tomorrow I awaited yesterday.

Need help finding a manual
Original Message   Dec 27, 2010 2:41 pm
I have been trying for days to find a snowblower manual - without success.

The machine is a Craftsman - made in the USA - sold in Canada by Sears. It's only about 2 or 3 years old.

The model number is 944-527391 (which I suspect is the "Canadian" version model number).

The serial number is 121007M 03579.

The machine is a 27" with an OHV engine. It's a 1350 series with 305cc which I think equates to 10 HP.

It is a "steerable" model and has a "throttle" speed lever as opposed to a 6 slot version.

The machine belongs to my Daughter and the manual was lost in a recent house move.

I'm sure that if I had the "equivalent" American model number I'd be able to locate a manual.....

Failing that, if anyone could suggest a "similar" model, I might get some use out of the manual for that model....

I did a "live" chat with Sears (USA) and that didn't produce any results.

I linked up to a site (Manuals On Line) but because of the Model number was unable to find one or an equivalent..

ANY help, or pointing me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated.

TIA = Roger

Live long & prosper.
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42