Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Help with Toro Power Max 8260XE vs. Simplicity L1226E

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
garysherck

Help with Toro Power Max 8260XE vs. Simplicity L1226E
Original Message   Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Will anyone who has owned a Simplicity Snow Thrower give me their opinion of the L1226E. My other choice is the 826XE, which I have read good information about on this forum. Years ago, we had a Simplicity Wonder-Boy lawn mower with a Briggs engine; everything was real quality, and it still is a decent mower. Both the Toro and Simplicity are 26 in with about the same CC; wonder why the Simplicity is 249 cc while the Toro is 250 cc, Since they are both Briggs & Stratton, would they not be the same engine. Although I found the Simplicity to be $100 less, that is not a factor. If they both run with the same engine, and cost about the same, are they both of the same quality. Does anyone know if Toro owns Simplicity, but continues to manufacture the Simplicity under its name. Thanks.
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42