Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Removing Choke Knob on Ariens 926 Pro with Tecumseh OHSK 80-130 engine

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
garysherck

Removing Choke Knob on Ariens 926 Pro with Tecumseh OHSK 80-130 engine
Original Message   Dec 13, 2010 1:10 pm
I am trying to remove the cover of the Tecumseh engine to get to the carb. All the screws are removed. However, I am unable to remove the Choke Knob. I thought it would just slip off the shaft. However, it appears to be attached inside the cover, which I want to remove to get to the carb. Ariens has the knob well attached to the choke shaft. I think I will have to drain the fuel, then tip the blower on edge to see how it is attached. Or, maybe I can get to the connection from underneath the cover. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, gary
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
garysherck

Re: Removing Choke Knob on Ariens 926 Pro with Tecumseh OHSK 80-130 engine
Reply #2   Dec 14, 2010 8:56 am
Thanks. We were, with effort, able to remove the knob from the shaft. I was afraid that something would break, but the knob did come off the shaft, and we were able to get to the carb.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42