Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Going rate to sell Honda HS35

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Rapid

Going rate to sell Honda HS35
Original Message   Dec 5, 2010 1:24 pm
My Honda HS35 was purchased 23 years ago and still works great. (Honest, it does)  "Great" meaning it still throws snow and clears the driveway very well 6 inches and below and not wet snow. The crank for the chute is stuck but everything else works fine.  But I'm looking for a new snowblower. (23 years is pushing it for this one).  How much should I be asking?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
aa335

Re: Going rate to sell Honda HS35
Reply #1   Dec 5, 2010 5:44 pm
If I was buying, I would offer $100 for it.  The HS35 is a good machine, not too many people know about it, but consumable items such as rubber parts are expensive.  Replacement parts for this model is expensive in general since it's been out of production for quite a while. 
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42