Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Reverse?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
pappy55

Reverse?
Original Message   Nov 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Hey Folks: I am a newbie, have looked through the discussion board for an answer to my dilemma, but have found nothing. Help if you can. I replaced a transmission gear in my Toro 924 (model 38547), got it running and working, but I have no reverse. I think it's a linkage problem or a problem with the black arm that exits the transmission case--which then connects to the gear linkage. The forward gears work, all but #1, and it throws snow as before the replacement. I just can't get it to enter reverse. Thanks. Pappy55
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Moderator Denis

Re: Reverse?
Reply #1   Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm
http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=toro_consumer&mn=38547,+924+Power+Shift+Snowthrower,+2003+(SN+230000001-230999999) In this link you'll be able to fix your transmission the right way. Good Luck

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42