Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > My New Simplicity P1524E Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Spartan1

My New Simplicity P1524E Snowblower
Original Message   Nov 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Hi Guys. I just picked up this new unit today and made a video. Let me know what you think. Looking forward to the snow! I truly value all of the information provided in this forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgdbCwQVVYc
This message was modified Nov 13, 2010 by Spartan1
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Bill_H

Re: My New Simplicity P1524E Snowblower
Reply #1   Nov 13, 2010 10:11 pm
Sounds like you did your homework! Good luck with it.

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
mikiewest

Re: My New Simplicity P1524E Snowblower
Reply #2   Nov 14, 2010 10:46 am
Great machine.I have a simp pro 11528e.I have used it in all types of snow and it has performed flawlessly.The pro model also has creeper gear,which is 1st gear.For some reason its  just listed as 1st gear.It also has power boost and the handles are welded to the frame.Have you ever seen a frame like that??Its built like a tank. Built just as well as a Honda or better and much easier to maneuver.I purchased mine for $1800.Dont worry bout the B&S engine.Just do your oil change and it will last a long time.Havent had any engine problems and my friction disk has never slipped.Its a reliable and simple system.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42