Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > New Ariens Compact 22 920013

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
shiva916

New Ariens Compact 22 920013
Original Message   Nov 13, 2010 9:07 am
I just signed up as a new member and wanted to thank this site for help in picking out my new snowblower.

I recently gave up on a not too old craftsman 24" with a 5.5hp snow king L head. This was the basic 2 stage that they offered with no electric start and only 3 forward speeds. Last 2 years have been nothing but problems. I decided on the compact 22 due to the subaru/robin motor and compact size. Haven't had a chance to try it out in the snow yet but am hoping it's up to the task. Machine looks well built and much more put together and durable than the outgoing machine. I was torn between the compact 22 and 24, but decided to go with the subaru motor, hope it will provide just as much power as the bigger briggs 900 series. Anyone have a chance to use one of these machines with the sx17? if so did you find the power comperable? Thanks

This message was modified Nov 13, 2010 by shiva916
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42