Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > New Ariens 11528 suffering from lack of traction

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Chuck1

New Ariens 11528 suffering from lack of traction
Original Message   Jan 27, 2005 5:40 pm
I just came in from blowing about 12' of the white stuff. My machine has about 4 hours on it as it's new this year. I'm starting to notice that I have to push it to get it to dig in. Once this evening, on a clear patch of driveway, with the traction clutch engaged, and the unit in reverse, it wouldn't budge till I yanked on it. What could this be? The manual suggests three things: belt, friction disk and speed selector. Anyone have any hunches as to which one of these it might be, if any?

Chuck

This message was modified Jan 27, 2005 by Chuck1

Ariens 11528, Yard Machine by MTD 6.0HP Mower, Weed Eater GTI-15, Simoniz S1600 Washer, Weber Silver C.
Replies: 1 - 27 of 27View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 27 of 27View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42