Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking for parts for old NOMA snow blower (1979)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
GMD99

Looking for parts for old NOMA snow blower (1979)
Original Message   Oct 1, 2010 1:51 pm
I bought a NOMA snowblower in 1979 from The Bay. It has worked has worked extremely well for all those years (through some tough Canadian winters). However I am now having trouble finding replacement parts.

My current concern is that the auger spring snapped and I cannot find a replacement! Briggs & Stratton have told me that the replacement part (their part # 787266MA) is now obsolete!

Does anyone know of a dealer in the Toronto area that carries old parts for the NOMA/Murray snow blowers?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated...

Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
GMD99

Re: Looking for parts for old NOMA snow blower (1979)
Reply #11   Oct 5, 2010 4:39 pm
Kev91... Thanks. I just finished ordering a few springs from Cormier Equipment. It certainly looks like the spring I am looking for.
You are right when I set up the broken pieces for the picture I put them the wrong way!!
Thanks again...
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42