Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Uneven Steering Left to Right

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
catthepatch

Uneven Steering Left to Right
Original Message   Jun 15, 2010 11:01 am
Seems I can make tight left turns but, right turns are getting wider.  My thoughts are leaning towards the linkage near the steering shaft, where left pulls in the linkage and right pushes the linkage.  If there is an adjustment there, could this be my issue?
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
friiy

Re: Uneven Steering Left to Right
Reply #1   Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm
   I don't know what kind of rider you have...  but more likely the linkage is bent...or you could have a something loose (bearing oging bad in the wheel hub, or a spindel assy)

Friiy

hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Re: Uneven Steering Left to Right
Reply #2   Jun 16, 2010 12:33 am
friiy wrote:
   I don't know what kind of rider you have...  but more likely the linkage is bent...or you could have a something loose (bearing oging bad in the wheel hub, or a spindel assy)

Friiy

Craftsman Stalls When Clutch Released
Original Message   May 30, 2010 12:16 am
QuoteQuote
Sears, Craftsman, 18Hp, 42" Mower, 5 Speed Transaxle
Model #944.605090
Engine Model #422707 Type #1529-01

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42