Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pressure Washer Not Drawing Solution

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ramper

Pressure Washer Not Drawing Solution
Original Message   Jun 9, 2010 11:11 am
I have a McCoulgh pressure washer that has stopped drawing solution.  I took the unit apart and cleaned the hoses.  Basically there are two hoses from the solution tanks (there are two) to a control value and then one hose from that to the outlet.  I assume the pressure from the water going through the outlet produces a vacuum that draws the soltuion in.  I tried to directly hook into the input vavle and it still did not work.  I took off the input valve and cleaned it.  Basically it is a valve with a barded part to connect the hose and then a ball bearing inside.  Is this part replacable?  If not is there another way to connect the soltion tanks.
Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
ramper

Re: Pressure Washer Not Drawing Solution
Reply #4   Jun 11, 2010 1:32 pm
Fhh18a
friiy

Re: Pressure Washer Not Drawing Solution
Reply #5   Jun 13, 2010 9:50 pm
I can't find a manual online for it... some people say that it only sprays in low- pressure  selection... (does it have two settings?)

friiy

Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42