Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Combine Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Catt

Combine Snowblower
Original Message   Mar 8, 2010 7:06 pm
I've seen some interesting snowblowers on this site.  But just in case you have an extra combine laying around you can add a snowblower attachment.  This looks like something from the movie transformers.

Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
terry434

Re: Combine Snowblower
Reply #2   Mar 9, 2010 5:08 pm
Thanks for the picture Catt!
Tire chains are a must in snow! I worked over 25 years for the State Highway Dept. operating a rubber tired front end loader many of those years. All the loaders were "all wheel drive" with tires similar to the combine picture. If you were out pushing snow with a V blade or just using the "bucket" you better at least have chains on the rear or you would be in trouble. Having chains on all four tires was the best!
longboat

Re: Combine Snowblower
Reply #3   Mar 10, 2010 9:47 am
Reminds me of that old joke, something like:

--

Three guys sitting at a bar...

(First Guy) Rich Guy:  My other vehicle is a Corvette convertible, it cost me $60k and I only drive it during the summer months.

(Second Guy) Really Rich Guy:  My other vehicle is a Mercedes, it cost me $120k and I only drive it on nice weekends.

(Third Guy) Farmer:  My other vehicle is a combine, it cost me $250k and I drive it for one week every year.

--

At least this guy is getting more than one week's use out of his expensive overhead!

Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42