Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ryobi 790r trimmer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
70chevelless

Ryobi 790r trimmer
Original Message   Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm
Good Evening,

I have a Ryobi 790r weed trimmer 2 stroke engine which I was starting to tear apart but then got to thinking yes I bought her in 2000 & to some that is old but the reason it has been just sitting in the barn is it has always been a pain to start I hate 2 stroke engines. So I started looking at new ones I see they have 4 stroke engines someone on another forum told me to look at Honda's but at $400. I can't see paying this I have always been a big fan of John Deere's but there up there too. So now I'm looking at 24 volt cordless. One that I have been reading real good things about is the American Gardener YS24 yardstick I like the idea of no gas no oil easy to start & the price.

What I would like to know is can anyone tell me anything about these cordless weed trimmers?. Having said that I'm not a big yard fan I don't care if my yard looks like a golf course or the ruff. I'm just sick of beating up on my John Deere cause I can never get this weed trimmer to start.

Thank you for any help!

Will, 

This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42